A delicious recipe, these whole grain mango coconut crepes are ideal for breakfast or afternoon tea.
Serves: 8-10 large crepes
Prep Time: 20 active minutes, 20 inactive minutes
1/3 cup whole wheat flour
2/3 cup whole milk
4 pasture-raised eggs
1 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
Pinch of salt
2 cups plain greek yogurt
1 mango, sliced thin
½ cup shredded coconut
Drizzle of honey or pure maple syrup for serving
1. Whisk together crepe ingredients. Let batter sit for 20 minutes (this will make your crepes bind better and be easier to flip). Make the filling in the mean time.
2. Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the batter and rock the batter around in circular motions until there is a thin layer of batter over the entire pan.
4. Let cook through for 1-2 minutes, flip and warm the other side for 30 seconds-1 minute.
5. Remove from heat and cover with a cloth until ready to fill. Smear each crepe with a bit of yogurt, top with the fruit, and roll up. Drizzle with syrup right before serving.
This recipe is a great thing to mix in a shaker bottle. Mix all ingredients together and store in the fridge for up to 3 days, pouring out a little batter whenever you feel like eating a fresh crepe or two!