Try this sweet potato bowl as a yummy and nutritious breakfast alternative!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
1 large sweet potato
2/3 cup full fat coconut milk
1 Tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
½ tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp hemp seeds
1 Tbsp raw walnuts
Fruit for topping
1. With a fork, poke holes in the skin of the sweet potato.
2. Microwave for 6-7 minutes or until inside is tender.
3. Remove the skin and add to a food processor or blender with the coconut milk, syrup, and cinnamon.
4. Blend until smooth and creamy (consistency will be like pudding).
5. Top with seeds, nuts, fruit, and serve warm.