If you’re constantly anxious, stressed, short tempered or even confused about life, then you’ll be amazed at how the simple act of meditation can bring relief to all those areas! This course has been designed to easily introduce newcomers to meditation – regardless of how little time they have!
- Do you want to learn to relax quickly and reduce stress and anxiety naturally?
- Are you interested in learning meditation but don’t have the time to join an extended course?
Meditation is the best thing you can do for your mental, emotional and physical health.
This Meditation Course for Busy People in the Modern World will teach you exactly how to meditate so you can relieve stress and anxiety and experience more peace, relaxation and better health. All with a small-time investment, starting with as little as 5 minutes per day and gradually building to about 20 minutes or more per day.
This course will guide you through specifically why, how, where, when and what you need to do to master meditation in your everyday life.
What to expect:
- An instruction guide detailing how to benefit from the program, how to use the audios and information about the techniques used throughout
- A 65-page eBook with more information regarding meditation
- 13 themed and guided meditation audio tracks and a bonus 60-minute meditation media track (MP3)
Once enrolled, you will be prompted to download all the above materials.
Read the instruction document first.
For a more complete understanding, you should then start reading the e-book and complement it with the audios when you reach the chapterYour First Meditation. Then you will be guided to complete one meditation a day for the following 14 days. It will start with a 5-minute practice and expand gradually every day.
Who is it for?
- Beginner and intermediate meditators (no experience needed)
- Those who have busy lives and cannot afford joining an extended meditation course
- Someone who has tried meditation but found it difficult in the past
- Someone looking for natural relief from anxiety and stress
- Those interested in learning about meditation, self-improvement, and self-healing
- Someone on a journey of self-discovery, on a spiritual journey or looking for greater self-awareness
- This course is NOT intended for advanced meditators who already have a consistent and established practice
What you will learn:
- The proven benefits of meditation to your daily life
- How to prepare for effective meditation, calming your mind and sharpening your concentration
- How to replace self-sabotage with self-observation
- How to Practice Meditation in Your Everyday Life for Greater Peace
- Mindfulness meditation techniques for relaxation and greater self-awareness
Why you should take this course:
- Greater peace and relaxation, reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased clarity of mind, concentration and focus
- More mental discipline, increased mental strength
- More self-confidence and self-awareness
- Enhanced productivity and creativity
- Faster cognitive functioning and better mental, emotional and physical health
- Greater intuition and spiritual awareness
- Better reaction to anything that happens in your life
- More happiness!
What should I do now?
Give the course a chance to help you relieve stress and live more peacefully by enrolling today. Meditation can truly change your life.