Total Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3-4 cups mixed greens
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2-3 radishes, sliced
- 6 oz cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
1. Make dressing by whisking lemon juice, oil, syrup, mustard, and salt in a large bowl.
2. Once well combined, add the mixed greens and toss to coat.
3. To assemble salad, mix in the tomatoes and radishes then top each serving with 3 ounces of chicken and a few green onions.