It doesn’t get easier than this 5 ingredient banana bread, free of refined flours and sweetened with all-natural maple syrup! It’s a great treat for those busy mornings and is perfect with a layer of peanut butter melted over the top! I added a few chocolate chips to my loaf but this recipe is 100% customizable! Try adding a little cinnamon or a few blueberries for extra nutrition!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
2 large ripe Bananas
2 cups dry oats
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Add all ingredients to a blender, puree until smooth.
3. Pour into 2 small loaf pans, or one large casserole dish, greased with a small amount of oil (I used coconut).
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until barely firm.
5. Serve warm or cold. This bread will store well in airtight container in
the fridge for up to a week!