Total Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 fuji or gala apple
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt, or more to taste
- 2-3 cups romaine Lettuce
- 3 radishes, sliced thin
- ½ cup sugar snap peas
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
1. Blend first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth (about 1-2 minutes) to make the dressing.
2. In a large bowl pour the dressing over the romaine lettuce and toss to coat.
3. Add radish slices, snap peas and cucumber. Toss lightly to coat and serve.