This baked kale chips recipe makes a perfect healthy snack for any occasion! Low in calories and high in nutrients, replace traditional fries and crisps with this lighter alternative.
Total Time: 35 minutes
1 large bunch of kale
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp onion powder
Sea salt to taste
Optional: pinch of cayenne
1.. Preheat oven to 300 Degrees F and place 2 baking sheets in the oven to begin heating them.
2. Wash and dry the kale leaves fully before attempting this recipe.
3. Remove the middle stem and rip kale into 2 inch pieces
4. Toss with olive oil, onion powder, salt, and cayenne pepper (optional)
5. Place half of the kale on each heated baking sheet, making sure edges don’t overlap.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, rotate the pans to insure even baking, and bake another 10 minutes.
7. Let cool for 3 minutes before eating so the leaves have time to crisp up.